Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Day Greeting Card

No one can forget Valentine's Day if they go out of their home. All the shops are flooded with beautiful decorations in red, most of them being roses and hearts.

'Painting hearts' is no big deal. I thought it would be great to post one more step by step tutorial on painting roses. In this tutorial I'm demonstrating "How to make a greeting card for Valentine's Day?"

This tutorial is for people who have basic painting skills. However, I have put all the steps to make it as simple as possible.
Valentine's Day Greeting Card

Acrylics colors to paint roses

Brushes & Card stock used 

First step in painting roses

Second step in painting roses

Painting the rose bud


Painting the rose bud


Painting the rose sepals

Painting Rose Buds

Step by step painting a rose bud

Valentine's Day Rose Greeting Card


If you still feel, it's a bit advanced, you may follow my two other easy tutorials on Roses. Here are the links:
How to paint a rose?

How to draw a rose?

Hope you follow my tutorials. Your feedback is valuable as it will help me get better.

No comments: